Warranty Claim Return Criteria:
- The faulty item is within its manufacturer's warranty period.
- The item has not been physically damaged by accident or negligence.
- The item has not been used for something it was not designed for.
Things to note:
- The warranty period covers manufacturer hardware defects and does not cover the item if it is damaged after delivery by natural/uncontrollable events, power surge, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, wear and tear, losing the item, mishandling, misapplication, or other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship.
- Your warranty will cover any manufacturing defects which, if existing, will present themselves within this warranty period.
- All of our products will be covered by at least 1 year under a manufacturer's warranty.
- We intend to uphold your consumer rights and meet our duties as a responsible retailer.
- The cost of shipping back a faulty item to the Mighty Ape warehouse will be at our expense.
First Port Of Call for Faulty Items:
- In most instances, a Mighty Ape customer service agent will be able to assist with your return.
- In some instances we may recommend you contact the manufacturer first for assistance for faster handling time.
- For products from the following manufacturer's we strongly recommend reaching out to the manufacturer directly for the quickest possible resolution. However, we are more than happy to facilitate your return directly if you would prefer;
Click here to arrange a return with our Customer Service Team