If your item is within its warranty period but becomes faulty after a period of time, we will assist wherever possible to repair or replace your item. We are committed to protecting your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act, and working with our suppliers to assist with warranty claims. Please note items that require repair or assessment by a 3rd party can take several weeks to be processed so we do kindly ask for your patience here.
For the fast processing of your return, please ensure the following:
- You provide the original packaging (if you still have it)
- You accurately describe the fault or damage (this will ensure our repair agents can reproduce the fault or error)
- You attach clear photographs of the damage
- You provide the serial number for electronics and computer items
- You provide any passwords (or remove passwords) that may be required to gain access and reproduce a fault
Contact customer service to arrange a return.