If your game won't install on your console, follow the steps below for PS5 or Xbox consoles to remove the corrupted game data;
For PS5 Consoles
- Take the disc out of your PS5
- Click on Settings at the top of the screen
- From settings, go to Storage
- Go to Game Data (not save data)
- Delete the data of the game you cannot install
- Re-insert the disc into your PS5 and reattempt installation
For Xbox Consoles
- Take the disc out of your Xbox console
- Go to Games
- Press the menu button
- Uninstall the game
- Re-insert the disc into your Xbox and reattempt installation
The above instructions will usually fix any technical issue caused by corrupted game data.
If you still experience any issues after following the instructions, please contact us via our Returns help page.